Dotmoovs Review 2022: What Is, How to Play and Make Money
Looking for a project where you can demonstrate their skills and compete with other users for real money, Dotmoovs your choice.
Demonstrate your skills in your chosen discipline
What is Dotmoovs
Dotmoovs is a competition app. This project is different in that here you challenge a real person to a battle or participate in a challange against a "star". So far there are two sports - dancing and soccer. Tell you how it works in the beta-test application using dances as an example.
- You choose a dance and invite a random opponent to the battle, or choose someone specific. Make a bet.
- Turn on the tape and repeat after the dancer. This video analyzes the AI-algorithm and puts scores (in the beta there is a bug with the synchronization, they wrote that fixes it).
- Whoever gets the most points wins and takes the pot.
- The application is for android and for iphone. You can download the app, register and try to participate. When you download the balance will be 50 MOOVS, make small bets or you can deal
They also announce various challenges, for participation in which you can earn tokens or NFT
Should You Pay Attention to This Game?
If you like to compete in various sports and you want to challenge the professionals this project is for you. On the other hand, if you want passive income you can always rent out your NFT.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Dotmoovs
The project has a single moment designed for in-game activities and traded on the exchange, all variations of the application of the token are shown in the image. The token can also be staked and sold on various platforms.
As we see toknomics is very generous to ordinary users, so we can be sure that the project will develop harmoniously and the token will be able to have a decent price. However, 32% will be in the private/public domain.
Ecosystem - 24%
Liquidity Fund - 24%
Private/Public Sales - 32%
Team - 10%
Funds - 10%
Token Release Schedule
- Public sale: Fully unlocked
- Private sale: 20% on TGE, then another 20% every 2 months
- Team & Advisors: 1 year fully locked, then 25% quarterly
- Liquidity Fund: 20% on TGE, 10% per month over 8 months
- Ecosystem: 20% on TGE, 10% per month over 8 months
- Foundational Reserve: 1 year fully locked, then 25% quarterly
How to start playing
Regardless of your discipline you can perform in solo mode, where you in the manner of Just Dance perform the program honing your skills, in P2P mode you can challenge your friends or compete with random users on the basis of it you get tokens, also in the near future will be tournaments c the possibility to farm more tokens.
The project aims to innovate in the segment of M2E, to fully understand the idea and ideology, you can always read the White-paper, which is located at the link.
Play-to-Earn games can be highly risky due to price volatility. It is worth remembering that the tokens used by the Dotmoovs are not only in-game currency, but also cryptocurrency traded on an exchange. This type of investment requires a balanced approach. Gamers' investment in the game could suffer. We do not encourage you to invest your money in such products, and we are not responsible for any money lost. All investments you make are at your own risk.
What is the utility of the $MOOV token?
The way to democratize access is by giving everyone a level playing field.
Athletes can collect $MOOVs and NFTs just by participating on challenges on the platform, growing their ranking position, or completing milestones. By staking $MOOV tokens or providing liquidity, athletes can unlock $MOOV rewards that can be collected based on their activity in the platform.
How many dotmoovs are there?
As of 7 June 2022, there are 496 million MOOV in circulation out of a total supply of one billion.
Dotmoovs showed a new perspective on M2E and very interesting solutions that set it apart from the competition. For now, this is the only project that offers such a variation of activities. Let's hope that the project will develop as planned and we will continue to follow its development.