TrustPad Tiers, Launchpad Requirements and Participation in IDO

What Is TrustPad?

What Is TrustPad?

TrustPad is one of the most popular launchpads that run projects that use Cross-Chain technology. This means that the same project can use several networks at the same time in its work, e.g., BSC and Solana.

As a reminder, Launchpad is a platform to raise funds for an early-stage crypto project from retail investors, not funds. As a reward for participating in an early-stage project launch, investors get early access to innovative product features.

Navigating the Risks: A Crypto Trading Disclaimer

Trading in cryptocurrencies involves significant risks and may not be suitable for all investors. The cryptocurrency markets are highly volatile, and prices can fluctuate rapidly. Investors should carefully consider their financial situation, risk tolerance, and investment goals before trading. It's essential to conduct thorough research and seek professional advice before making any investment decisions.
Read our advice to avoid losing money in financial markets. Protect your investments today.

TrustPad is a very popular platform for launching projects, with 3 to 10 IDOs per month on this launchpad.

Should I choose TrustPad launchpad? 

TrustPad is a well-designed solution for participating in pre-sales for both investors and blockchain project creators. This platform uses a clear user interface, which is still a rarity for such platforms.

Best of all, it provides as many as 11 levels for users, which is probably the highest on the market. Therefore, users with a wide range of income levels can participate in IDO on TrustPad.

Should I choose TrustPad?

According to, TrustPad is one of the ten most profitable platforms on the market. Given this fact and all the above, TrustPad is really worth a look.

How Does TrustPad Work? 

Like most launchpads, TrustPad requires the user to have a fixed amount of tokens in their account in order to take part in the launch of a new project. At the moment, the minimum amount of tokens in the account must be 3,000 TPAD tokens. Depending on the number of tokens in the account, the user receives one of the following tiers:

  • Chance — 3000 TPAD
  • Prospect — 6000 TPAD
  • Affiliate — 10000 TPAD
  • Member — 15000 TPAD
  • Club — 24000 TPAD
  • Associate — 45000 TPAD
  • Executive — 90000 TPAD
  • Partner — 150000 TPAD
  • Orbit — 185000 TPAD
  • Black — 250000 TPAD
  • Obsidian — 500000 TPAD

At the moment the price per TPAD token is GBP 0.719, which means that it will take a minimum of £2157 to participate in the IDO on TrustPad.

Statistics and Performance 

Statistics and Performance

According to statistics cited by, TrustPad ranks ninth among similar platforms. So far, TrustPad has raised $8.32 million in investments with an average ROI of 29.05x.

Considering that the project started in 2021, this is a very good performance.

The results of recent IDOs held on TrustPad are shown in the following table.



Bloktopia [BLOK]


DAOLaunch [DAL]


Sidus Heroes [SIDUS]


PolkaFantasy [XP]


Netvrk [NTVRK]


Crypto-Scam Warnings

Beware of crypto-scams! Trading cryptocurrencies carries risk and may lead to loss. Research our selection of trusted services to protect your investments. Stay informed, stay secure.

What do you need to participate in IDO on TrustPad?

In order to participate in IDO, a user needs to do the following

  • Connect a cryptocurrency wallet to the project website;
  • Buy enough TPAD tokens to enable the user to participate in IDO (at least 3,000);
  • Stake tokens;
  • Go through an identity check;
  • Register for the IDO you are interested in.

TrustPad has restrictions for residents of certain countries. Citizens of the following countries are not allowed to participate in IDO:

  • Bolivia
  • Cambodia
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Libya
  • Nepal
  • Zimbabwe
  • Liberia
  • Myanmar
  • North Korea

How do I buy TPAD? Read our detailed guide here.

How to get whitelisted on IDO: TrustPad Tiers Rules

As written above, on TrustPad users are allocated into 11 tiers, depending on the number of TPAD tokens. The first three are tiers in which tokens are distributed by means of a lottery. The Chance TrasuPad tier has a 20% chance of winning, the Prospect tier has a 30% chance of winning and the Affiliate tier has a 50% chance of winning. The other levels are guaranteed token distribution, with the number of tokens depending on the weight of the pool.

  • Member tier. Pool Weight 2x
  • Club tier. Pool Weight 3x
  • Associate tier. Pool Weight 6x
  • Executive tier. Pool Weight 14x
  • Partner tier. Pool Weight  22x
  • Orbit tier. Pool Weight 28x
  • Black tier. Pool Weight 38x
  • Obsidian tier. Pool Weight 80x

Accordingly, the more tokens you have in your account, the more likely you are to be whitelisted.

How to participate in TrustPad IDO 

In order to take part in IDO on TrustPad, you need to follow a few specific steps.

Step 1 — Connecting a crypto wallet

Step 1 — Connecting a crypto wallet

The first thing to do is to connect a crypto-purse to the TrustPad website. We recommend using a web wallet such as MetaMask. You can read a detailed review of this wallet on our website.

To connect a crypto wallet, click the Connect Wallet button in the top right corner of the website. Connecting is literally a matter of a few clicks. Once the wallet is connected, your crypto wallet number will appear instead of Connect Wallet.

Step 2 — Purchase TPAD tokens

After connecting your cryptocurrency wallet to the website, you need to buy the amount of TPAD tokens required to participate in IDO. The amount must be at least 3000 TPAD. You can buy tokens from the PancakeSwap exchange, the link to which will be displayed at the top of the launchpad page once the cryptocurrency is connected.

Step 3 — Identity confirmation

Step 3 — Identity confirmation

The next step is to confirm the identity of the user. This is a very important step, as it is not possible to participate in IDO without passing the KYC procedure.

After you have attached your crypto wallet to the TrustPad touchpad, your crypto wallet number will be displayed on the main page of the website. Click on that number and choose KYC from the drop-down menu.

This will start the identity verification process on Kycaid. You will need to specify:

  • First name;
  • Last name;
  • Email address;
  • Country of residence;
  • Address of your crypto wallet;
  • Your Telegram username;
  • Photo of your identity document.

It will take 10 minutes to 24 hours to verify your identity. Once your identity has been verified, you can proceed to the next step.

Participation in IDO

Step 4 — Participation in IDO

Once the identity verification process is complete, you can start participating in IDO. To do this, go to the Pools tab of the TrustPad website. A list of past and current IDOs will be displayed.

Select the project you are interested in and additional information will be displayed. This will include the name of the token, its type, the number of tokens available for allocation, the IDO period and the listing date.

For more information on how to participate in IDO on TrustPad, see the video below:


The information contained in this article is for information purposes only. It should not be construed as financial advice. Investing in cryptocurrency involves significant risk of loss, and we advise you to consult a financial advisor if you decide to invest in cryptocurrency. Remember that all investments are made at your own risk.


Is TrustPad available in the UK? 

TrustPad is not a scam, the site is legal and available in the UK.

Is TrustPad Safe? 

The developers of TrustPad claim that their launchpad is the most secure project of its kind. So far, no hacks have been reported.

How do I participate in TrustPad? 

In order to participate in IDO on TrustPad, you first need to connect your cryptocurrency wallet to the project website. Then you need to purchase at least 3,000 TPAD tokens and stake tokens. You must then go through the identification process and register with the IDO of the project you want.


TrustPad is a high-quality, user-friendly launchpad. The wide range of tiers for users makes it possible for people who are afraid to invest a large amount of money in blockchain projects to take part in IDO.

The only thing missing from the TrustPad website is information about the developers of this launchpad and a development roadmap for the project.

What Is TrustPad?

Trustpad Rating Summary 

88% Overall

We have analyzed the main advantages and disadvantages of Trustpad based on 3 major parameters for choosing IDO:

  • Trustworthy (we made an independent research based on Trustpilot reviews and other independent sources on the internet).
  • Own tests and media reviews.
  • Analysis of token value, capitalization and value forecasts for the year by analysts.

Based on all this data, an independent rating was compiled


Jack Evans

I became a crypto asset owner in 2014, when the industry was in its infancy. Before that, I was working in the classic US and European stock markets. Since then, I have gained extensive experience in both cryptocurrency investing and day trading. I am happy to share with readers my experience with crypto exchanges, DeFi and NFT instruments.

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}