4 th EDITION CONNECTED BANKING EAST AFRICA
After the grand success of the previous edition, the 3 rd Annual Africa Digital Banking Summit -
Innovation and Excellence Awards - which is now rebranded as 4 th Edition Connected Banking East
Africa is back with much bigger stronger and larger than before, themed as “Accelerating Financial
Inclusion through Digital Adoption” the Summit will held on 22 th of September 2022, in a Hybrid
Format in Nairobi, Kenya.
Africa is fully embracing the potential of financial technology, in spite of various challenges. There
have also been several positive developments that give hope to steer towards a more financially
inclusive environment, such as the rise of the mobile money economy and improving infrastructure,
as well as the recognition by national governments to support the design and implementation of
digital identity schemes.
In order to remain relevant, banks are being forced to reconsider how they operate their
businesses. Bankers who have been relying on traditional methods are under pressure to transform
their business and operating models by adopting innovative digital ways.
The Summit will host leaders and experts from across the region representing, Banks, Insurance
Companies, FinTechs and TechFins, Digital and NeoBanks, Non-Banking Financial Organizations,
Cooperatives, Investments funds and Asset Management Companies.
- Crafting a Cashless Economy.
- Accelerating Digital Transformation.
- Strengthening Operational Resilience.
- Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Crimes.
- Security – An all-pervasive model.
- Identity and Access Management.
- Acclimatizing to the Evolving Regulatory Environment.
- Trends and Challenges in the Digital Only Model.
- Synergies Between traditional FIs and Telecoms.
- Role of AI, ML and Robotics in Financial Services.
What’s in store for you at 4 th Edition Connected Banking East Africa?
- Engage with new Audiences.
- Exclusive Branding.
- Meet Experts and Influencers.
- Gain an Edge, with latest perspective.