Seasonal tokens review
Today we are going to look at an interesting project, which includes coins for the seasons, and let's see what has come out of it.
What are Seasonal Tokens?
Seasonal Tokens are cryptocurrencies built on the ERC20 network. They're mined using the proof-of-work mechanism just like Bitcoin.
This is where it gets interesting: seasonal tokens is comprised of four tokens, namely: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. They are designed in such a way that when you trade any of these tokens for more tokens of a different type, you will definitely end up with more tokens than you initially started with.
The concept behind this Seasonal Tokens is that: once in every nine months, the production rate for one of the tokens will be reduced by half, which means that the token with the fastest production rate will now have the slowest production rate. Thereby limiting supply of that particular token while the price of the token goes up. This is done in a cycle.
Seasonal Tokens key features
Let's look at some of the features that makes Seasonal Tokens unique:
- The seasonal tokens are designed in such a way that if you trade them in a cycle, you’ll end up with more than you started with.
- Seasonal tokens makes it possible for investors to increase their holdings without spending more.
- Because seasonal tokens are traded in cycles it makes it possible to eliminate the risk of making a trading loss measured in tokens.
- In the long term, the tokens are equally valuable, because the one that is the most expensive will keep rotating.
- It’s the changes in the cost and rate of production of #seasonal tokens, not popularity, that drive the prices of the tokens relative to one another.
- It’s not necessary for people to use the #seasonal tokens for payments in order for them to rise in price relative to one another as intended.
- Unlike bitcoin, that was designed to be money, and Ethereum, that was designed to be a public computer, Seasonal tokens are designed to be an investment.
The tokens can be traded for USDT on two centralized exchanges: CoinsBit.io and Coinstore.com, but the easiest way to buy and trade the tokens is to use MetaMask. This video shows users how to get started quickly.
The tokens can be bought and traded on the Ethereum network and on Polygon. Once MetaMask has been installed, the buttons above can be used to add the tokens to your wallet. Then it's possible to swap other cryptocurrencies for Seasonal Tokens using MetaMask's swap functionality.
When trading one type of Seasonal Token for another, investors can follow the rule: Always trade tokens for more tokens of a different type. This guarantees that the total number of tokens in the investment increases with every trade.
Any investments carries risks, so we remind you that you are personally responsible for all transactions and it's up to you to decide whether to use this product or not. Be careful. This is not an investment recommendation.
What Is The Current Rate Of Production Of The Four Tokens?
Every 10 minutes on average, 84 Spring, 140 Summer, 120 Autumn, and 105 Winter tokens are produced. In March 2023, the rate of production of Summer tokens will decrease to 70 tokens every 10 minutes.
What Are The Contract Addresses Of The Tokens?
On the Ethereum network, the contract addresses are:
On the Polygon network, the contract addresses are:
Seasonal tokens is an interesting project, which can attract enthusiasts who want to try something new in the world of investment.